- Elizabeth Gavis, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Katie Pyott, Undergraduate Administrator
- Zemer Gitai, Faculty Adviser, Summer Undergraduate Research Program
Undergraduate Academic Advisers
Each Molecular Biology major is assigned to a specific Academic Adviser. If you don't know who your Academic Adviser is, log into TigerHub.
Representatives for Sophomores declaring a Molecular Biology Major
If you plan to major in Molecular Biology, you must declare your concentration to our department so that we can assign an Academic Adviser to you. For your meeting, bring one copy of your course enrollment worksheet, as well as a copy of your internal transcript. These can be found on TigerHub.
Pre-Medical and Pre-Graduate School Advisers
- Kate Fukawa-Connelly, Director, Health Professions Advising
- Tom Silhavy, MOL Graduate School Adviser
- Daniel Notterman, MOL Medical Career Adviser
- Health Professions Advising