- Elizabeth Gavis, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Katie Pyott, Undergraduate Administrator
- Coleen Murphy, Faculty Adviser, Summer Undergraduate Research Program
Undergraduate Academic Advisers
Each Molecular Biology major is assigned to a specific Academic Adviser. (If you don't know who your Academic Adviser is, log into TigerHub. When you need to schedule an appointment with your Academic Adviser, use the Web Appointment Scheduling Engine (WASE).
Representatives for Sophomores declaring a Molecular Biology Major
If you plan to major in Molecular Biology, you must declare your concentration to our department so that we can assign an Academic Adviser to you. You can then schedule an appointment with them using the Web Appointment Scheduling Engine (WASE). For your meeting, bring one copy of your course enrollment worksheet, as well as a copy of your internal transcript. These can be found on TigerHub.
Pre-Medical and Pre-Graduate School Advisers
- Kate Fukawa-Connelly, Director
- Tom Silhavy, Graduate School Adviser
- Daniel Notterman, Medical Career Adviser
- Health Professions Advising