The Molecular Biology Outreach Program is dedicated to fostering enthusiasm for scientific enquiry and increasing scientific literacy in the Greater Princeton community. We aim to engage, encourage, and inspire community members of all ages, from children to adults, though both on- and off-campus events that strengthen our relationship with the community.
For those interested in outreach with children/young adults:
- Discovery Christian Montessori
- Finding the Great Pumpkin
- NJ WILD
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- School Science Fairs and Expos
For those interesting in adult outreach:
- Science by the Cup
- Science Quiz Nights
- Science of beer and coffee brewing, etc.
- Prison Teaching Initiative