Mass Spectroscopy (MS) Instrumentation
- Thermo Fusion LUMOS MS instrument with a Thermo Easy nLC 1200 UPLC system, a Flex ion source and a nano-column system heater
- Bruker timsTOF Pro with PASEF coupled to Bruker nanoElute UPLC system
- Bruker UltraFleXtreme MALDI-TOF-TOF
- Thermo LTQ Orbitrap XL MS instrument outfitted with CTC PAL autosampler system in line with Shimadzu HPLC system.
- Agilent 1100 series HPLC binary system for FISH HPLC purification
- Retsch Cryomill
- TM Sprayer for matrix application for MS imaging
- Sublimation system for matrix application for MS imaging
- SpeedVac system
- Thermo NanoDrop spectrometer
- Sutter P-2000 Laser Puller
- High Pressure Nano column packing station
- Centrifuges and assorted other small wet lab equipment.