- 2 channel imaging using 2 GaAsp detectors per channel. A Coherent Chameleon Ultima II pulse laser, tunable from 680 to 1080 nms.
- Dual scanning system - galvo scanners and an AOD scanner with scan speeds up to 25 fps at 512 x 512 resolution
- Fast Prior piezo z-stage with 500 microns of travel
- 405 laser for ablation, photo-activation and photo-conversion
- Environmental chamber for live cell mammalian imaging. Temp. Range 25 to 45 degrees C.\
- Objective lenses: 1.0 NA20 x and 40 x Plan Apo's, 1.3 NA 40 x Plan Apo
- 0.2 NA 5X Plan fluor and 10 x 0.6 NA Plan Apo
Best Application/s: Samples up to a millimeter thick (sample dependent). Live or fixed (temp. and CO2 available). Low magnification high resolution imaging (as well as high magnification high resolution).