Sophomores declaring a molecular biology major

If you plan to major in Molecular Biology, you must declare your concentration to our department so that we can assign a Departmental Representative (Dep Rep) to you. You can then schedule an appointment with your Dep Rep using the Web Appointment Scheduling System (WASS). For your meeting, bring one copy of your course enrollment worksheet, as well as a copy of your internal transcript. These can be found on TigerHub.