- Elizabeth Gavis, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Melissa DiMeglio, Undergraduate Administrator
- Coleen Murphy, Director of Summer Undergraduate Research Program
Undergraduate Departmental Representatives
Each Molecular Biology major is assigned to a specific Departmental Representative. (If you don't know who your Dep Rep is, log into TigerHub. Your Dep Rep will be listed as your Academic Adviser.) When you need to schedule an appointment with your Dep Rep, use the Web Appointment Scheduling System (WASS).
Representatives for Sophomores declaring a Molecular Biology Major
If you plan to major in Molecular Biology, you must declare your concentration to our department via this form so that we can assign a Departmental Representative (Dep Rep) to you. You can then schedule an appointment with your Dep Rep using the Web Appointment Scheduling System (WASS). For your meeting, bring one copy of your course enrollment worksheet, as well as a copy of your internal transcript. These can be found on TigerHub.
Pre-Medical and Pre-Graduate School Advisers
- Kate Fukawa-Connelly, Director
- Tom Silhavy, Graduate School Adviser
- Daniel Notterman, Medical Career Adviser
- Health Professions Advising